Friday, July 24, 2009

Morphine Live Riviera Theater Chicago Il April 11th 1997


Morphine Live Riviera Theater Chicago Il April 11th 1997

Sound quality is 'B+'.

I added the Bonus Morphine, its one of my fav Morphine tracks, doesn't seem to show up too much on set lists and this version is fucking amazing. If anyone has the full show share it with the rest of us.

2 part post

Mp3 audio source: cd bootleg

Covers created by whoever did the bootleg

Disc 1:
01 Intro
02 Potion
03 Im Free Now
04 Do Not Go Quietly Unto Your Grave
05 Monas Sister
06 Sharks
07 Empty Box
08 Wishing Well
09 Eleven O'Clock
10 Lilah (with Joe Kessler of Wooden Leg on Violin)
11 Candy
12 Sheila
13 Honey White
14 Mary Won't You Call My Name?
15 Cure For Pain

Disc 2:
01 Infomercial
02 French Fries w/ Pepper
03 Early To Bed
04 Whisper
05.Swing It Low
06 Murder For the Money
07 Buena
08 In Spite Of Me (with Jimmy Ryan of Wooden Leg on mandolin)

Bonus Morphine - Scratch (Live 1996 WMBR Boston)

Pt01
http://www.mediafire.com/?5iy0y4jij2t

Pt02
http://www.mediafire.com/?zdo1uylazzn

1 comment:

Tim said...

I just found your blog after doing a search on Morphine. I had tickets to this show and it was my birthday. I'm in Madison, WI and we got a horrible snowstorm that day. We could only go about 25 on the interstate the whole way and we made it only in time to see the encore. I'm excited to be able to finally hear the whole show!