Monday, December 21, 2009

Bauhaus Live In the Studio 1979





Bauhaus Live In the Studio 1979

Sound quality is 'A'.

This was given away with a book some years ago, I heard whispers that Beggars was going to reissue this, before I did the zip file of this I looked on their archive site and was surprised to find that they did reissue In the Flat Field & Mask "Omnibus Versions"
which I have no idea what they mean except to me just too much fucking money, holy crap .. some interesting stuff on them but shit ... I guess most Bauhaus supports became rich folks unlike your truly ...

And this session isn't listed so here ya go.

Mp3 audio source: mp3

Covers (single image-itunes/winamp) by some one at Beggars.

01 In the Night
02 God In An Alcove
03 Dark Entries
04 Telegram Sam
05 Nerves
06 Honeymoon Croon
07 Kamikazi Dive
08 Shows (Fragment)

http://www.mediafire.com/?yzmh0jjygmc

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A limited run has been made available on the "Archive" site - I've just ordered it having liked the download so much - thanks!

Appick

Marco said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marcx Glvzrrt said...

Muchas Gracias.
Saludos. Buen blog.

Anonymous said...

Are these still downloadable - I came across this site recently. Theres more very interesting content but i cant access the downloads